I Heard Your Feelings - Conversation Cards by eeBoo
I Heard Your Feelings conversation cards by eeBoo help develop empathy and analytical skills, while examining friendly illustrations depicting emotional dynamics in a variety of situations.
Each Conversation Card features a common scenario, such as being picked for a team, or accidentally breaking a vase. Questions on the back of each card invite parents and children to discuss what is happening and how the characters are feeling in each scene.
By looking at the characters’ faces and postures and reflecting on a child's own experiences, these cards help children to recognise emotional dynamics in a variety of situations, while sparking important conversations about feelings and socialisation.
- DEVELOP SOCIAL and EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE: 48 illustrated cards with picture prompts for conversation about emotional situations, in a sturdy box. Includes 2 Parent cards.
- ACCESSIBLE ARTWORK: Warmly illustrated by Saxton Freymann, situations are depicted to encourage thoughtful analysis of emotional dynamics, sparking conversation and insight.
- SCREEN-FREE FUN: For over 25 years, eeBoo has created wholesome, educational games and activities that cultivate conversation, socialisation, and skill-building while developing essential skills.
- SAFETY FIRST: Woman owned and mother run, all eeBoo products are rigorously tested and adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE safety regulations. They are designed to be enjoyed again and again.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE: Made from 90% recycled gray board printed with vegetable-based inks. eeBoo has always been committed to creating responsible, sustainable products.
Set includes: 48 Flash Cards
Item size: (L) 11.43 x (H) 15.24 cm
Age range: 3yrs+
As Timeless Toys holds stock of all the products on our website, we aim to dispatch your order within 24 hours of receipt of payment (excluding weekends and Public Holidays).
We offer free nationwide delivery on all orders over R750.00. For orders less than this amount, a nominal flat rate fee of R90.00 will be charged.
Delivery by courier will take 2 – 4 working days to reach you depending on the area that you live. A tracking number and estimated day of delivery will be emailed to you once the goods have been dispatched. Customers are responsible for having someone at the delivery address during the day to sign for and accept delivery. Please note our couriers are unable to deliver to a P O Box number.
For customers that live in remote areas (farms etc) or do not have someone available to sign for a courier delivery, we can send your order to a Post Box via the South African Post Office. Please enter your P O Box number and correct postal code on the check-out page and we will send your parcel via economy post and email you a tracking number. Please note this is not a preferred option and your order will take longer to reach you. The recipient of the postal order will be responsible for collecting the order from their local Post Office.
Timeless Toys reserves the right to amend delivery prices for courier deliveries to very remote areas and for extremely heavy or peculiar sized or shaped items. We will always contact you first and will never charge extra without your consent.
If you need something in a hurry, please contact us to arrange a quote for priority courier service, although this will cost extra.
Gift Wrap Service
We offer a free gift wrap service so the beautiful products you have purchased will arrive at your chosen destination looking gorgeous! Please select the gift-wrap option on check-out and feel free to leave a message to the recipient that will be hand-written on a card. When you ship to a different address you can rest assured no invoice or pricing information will be included in the parcel.